Are you curious about how your digital marketing campaign is performing? Check out this article to learn about free tools to help you track your campaign’s progress.
Are you curious about how your digital marketing campaign is performing but don’t want to spend any money on tracking tools? Luckily, there are some great free options available that can give you valuable insights into your campaign’s effectiveness.
In this article, we’ll share three free tools that can help you track the performance of your digital marketing campaign. With these tools, you’ll be able to see how your campaign is performing in terms of reach, engagement, and conversions, and that’s a way you don’t have to spend money on a local digital marketing package.
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free online tool that provides website owners and digital marketing professionals with valuable insights into their website traffic and marketing campaign performance.
- By tracking key metrics such as website visitors, page views, bounce rate, and conversion rate, Google Analytics can help you identify areas of your website or digital marketing campaign that need improvement.
- Additionally, Google Analytics can also be used to track the performance of your paid advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, and email marketing campaigns.
- If you haven’t already, set up Google Analytics right away. This free tool can provide you with valuable insights into your website traffic and marketing campaign performance and help you improve your overall digital marketing strategy.
To get started, simply create a free Google Analytics account and add the tracking code to your website. Then, start tracking your website traffic and marketing campaign performance today!
2. Hootsuite Analytics
Are you looking for a way to track the performance of your social media campaigns? If so, you should check out Hootsuite Analytics.
- This tool allows you to track the number of likes, shares, and comments on your posts. It also provides you with insights into the demographics of your audience.
- To get started, simply create a free account and connect your social media accounts. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to see how many people have engaged with your content. You can also see the gender, age, and location of your audience.
- This information can be really valuable when it comes to creating content that resonates with your audience. For example, if you see that most of your engagement is coming from females aged 18-24, you might want to create content that is specifically tailored for that demographic.
3. Webmaster Tools
Digital marketing can be a lot of work. You’ve got to keep track of your website’s performance, your social media engagement, your email campaigns, and more. That’s where webmaster tools come in.
- Webmaster tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs Webmaster, or Bing Webmaster are free tools that help you track the performance of your digital marketing campaign. They give you data about how your website is performing, how much traffic you’re getting, and where that traffic is coming from.
- Most webmaster tools are easy to use and don’t require any technical expertise. To begin, all you need is a Google account.
- Once you’ve signed up for a webmaster tool, you can start tracking your website’s performance. You’ll be able to see how many people are visiting your site, how long they’re staying, and what pages they’re looking at.
If you’re looking to track the performance of your digital marketing campaign before getting any digital marketing package, there are a few free tools that can help.
Google Analytics is a great option that can provide you with a lot of data and insights. Another tool that can be helpful is Hoot Suite Insights, which can give you information on how your social media campaigns are performing.